12 August 2006

All quiet on the guest house front.

Most of the people in the group went on trips to various places relatively nearby. So I've been kind of bored this weekend. The group of people I thought I was friends with planned a trip and never told me about it until right before they all left. Yeah. Wherever you go, there you are. I was really depressed about it for a while (feeling excluded and thinking that everyone hated me) but then I thought about it and I really wouldn't want to spend a total of 32 hours on a bus and they went to Visakhatpatam, which is on the coast and is totally flooded because of the monsoon. And there are people I like who also got left behind, so to speak, and I think it is really lame to plan a trip and not invite everyone. I do realize that everyone in the group can't go on such a trip, but I would at least invite everyone I was friends with. But then again, it seems blatantly obvious that they don't consider me a friend. This whole social structure is fucked-up and all too reminiscent of junior high. As usual, I feel remarkably different than everyone else and I am overly-sensitive and my expectations are too high. But really, am I crazy? I have been hanging out with this group of people for the duration of this trip. Is it too much to expect that they would include me? This is childish and I can't believe I'm letting it hurt me so much, but it does. I need to stop writing, because I'm starting to get depressed again. But DON'T WORRY. Jesus, that's all I need! (I'm NOT saying that I need Jesus).

No comments: